Terms & Conditions
Go Pro Subscriptions & Free Trial Offer
- A free trial of the service is currently available. To commence the free trial billing details are collected and at the end of the trial period you will be charged for the following year unless you cancel during the free trial. You can cancel at any time on your account section of the website with absolutely no charge for any usage during the trial period. If you choose not to cancel you will be billed on a annual basis for the service, this can also be cancelled at any time. We reserve the right to limit free trial availability to one trial per customer.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, retransmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro content in anyway except for your own personal use. Any other use of Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro content requires the prior written permission of Farson Digital Ltd.
- Your Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro account is intended for the personal usage of the subscribing individual only. Our software will lock an account that appears to be being used from multiple computers simultaneously. An unlock email will be sent to the subscriber that will allow immediate reactivation of the account. It’s not our intention to compromise the number of locations or devices that a subscriber can access their account from, but to use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal account and data is protected. By agreeing to these terms you agree to be bound by our fair use policy. If you do have any issues with the fair use software please do contact us and we’ll be keen to assist.
- You agree to use Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro.
- The information provided by Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro is intended as a guide only. It should under no circumstances be used to make decisions where there is a risk to life of property.
Notifications / Alerts
Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro account holders have the ability to create notifications (alerts, reports and warnings) that are automatically sent by our accounts system via email. Notifications are dispatched to the user based on conditions set by the user according to the weather, water level data tide heights data and times data Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro has in its database.
- Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro assumes no liability for damages arising from the use of these notifications. Account holders accept the possibility that the data dispatched may not match the data on our website at the time the dispatches are made, either through problems with our data suppliers, or through system failures.
- Account holders also accept that while the data dispatched with the notifications may be correct, due to the nature of weather and flooding being unpredictable, any risks associated with activities undertaken by account holders as a result of this information is undertaken with the knowledge of the inherent risks associated with relying on such information.
- Account holders also accept the possibility of system failures, and the fact that notifications may be delayed or not sent out at all at any stage throughout the life of the website.
- Data disclaimer and liability indemnity: System failures and technical glitches - It is also important to remember that system failures and technical glitches can occur that may result in errors, omissions, loss of data or notification failures. These include (but are not limited to) server failure, software logical errors, power outages, and anything else that results in Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro systems failures.
- User payment for Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro entitles you to Go Pro usage and it’s features.
- Farson Digital Watercams Go Pro payments are on subscription and thus will automatically renew on annual basis. Your subscription can be managed through farsondigitalwatercams.com.
- Your subscription can be cancelled at any time up to the next billing date and no further sums will be debited from you.
- On cancellation your account remains active for any days remaining in the current billing period.
- We reserve the right to cancel at any time the account of anyone in breach of these terms
More Terms & Conditions
- The terms are incorporated into each agreement entered into between the online publisher and the customer whether or not the advertising order form or any other document which the customer signs makes reference to these terms.
- In this contract the following expressions have the following respective meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
- 'Online publisher' means Farson Digital
- 'Advertiser' means the person or company identified on the order form.
- 'Insertion order' means advertising order form.
- 'Website' means the particular website as detailed on the insertion order.
- Terms of payment
- Payments can be made by standing order or by invoice.
- Advertisers paying by invoice will be invoiced on the first day of the contract period set forth on the insertion order. Payment shall be made in full to the online publisher no later than thirty days of the 'live' date of the advertiser's program, as specified in the insertion order. All payments to the online publisher hereunder shall be made in sterling and shall be exclusive of any V.A.T chargeable thereon which shall be payable by the advertiser in addition, where applicable. Amounts paid after the due date shall bear interest at the rate of 2% per annum above the base lending rate of Barclays Bank plc from time to time from the date when payment should have been paid until the date of actual payment, whether before or after judgment. In the event of any failure by the advertiser to make payment, the advertiser will be responsible for all expenses (including legal fees) incurred by the online publisher in collecting such amounts. In the event of late payment the online publisher reserves the right to suspend the advertisers information posted on the website. In this event the online publisher may post an 'account suspended' notice in place of any company information supplied.
- Any invoice outstanding beyond the due date will be referred to Daniels Silverman Limited and will be subject to a surcharge of 20% plus VAT to cover the collection costs incurred. This surcharge together with all other charges and legal fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer and will be legally enforceable.
- Acceptance of advertising is subject to space availability upon receipt of signed contract or insertion order by the online publisher.
- Receipt of a completed Standing Order Mandate will be considered as acceptance of the order and the terms & conditions of the contract.
- Receipt of email confirmation of an order will be considered as acceptance of terms & conditions of the contract.
- Advertisers Representations
- The advertiser warrants and represents to the online publisher that:
- it has the right to publish the contents of the advertisement, without infringement of any rights of any third party including, without limitation, intellectual property rights;
- it has complied with the codes of practice issued by the Advertising Standards Authority in respect of electronic and on-line advertising and all other relevant industry codes of practice;
- it will be fully responsible for the terms (including, without limitation, product description, price and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations) of any contract for the sale of goods or services to customers who have seen the advert displayed by the online publisher.
- The advertiser agrees to indemnify the online publisher forthwith on demand and hold the online publisher harmless against any and all expenses, damages and losses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) incurred by the online publisher in connection with any claims, actual or threatened, of any kind (including, without limitation, breach of contract, any claim of trademark or copyright infringement, libel, defamation, breach of confidentiality, false or misleading advertising or sales practices) arising from the advertisement and/or any material of the advertiser to which users can link through the advertisement and any other contract entered into for the purchase of the advertised goods or services.
- The advertiser will defend or settle at its own expense any action or other proceedings brought against the online publisher that relates to the advertisement and/or any material of the advertiser to which users can link through the advertisement. The online publisher shall notify the advertiser promptly of any such claim and shall permit the advertiser to assume and control the defence of such action with Counsel chosen by the advertiser (who shall be reasonably acceptable to the online publisher) and shall not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such claim without the advertiser's prior written consent. The advertiser shall pay any and all proper costs, damages and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees and costs) awarded against or incurred by the online publisher in any such action for proceedings.
- The online publisher reserves the right to re-design parts of or the entire website as detailed in the insertion order and to re-position advertising and sponsorship accordingly without prior notice.
- The practice of deep linking may be necessary, thus enabling visitors to by-pass your home page to visit specific areas of your website directly.
- Optimised web pages containing your company name and information may be submitted to search engines at the expense of the online publisher.
- Positioning of advertisements is at the sole discretion of the online publisher except where a request for a specific preferred position is acknowledged by the online publisher in writing. Material must be received by the agreed date, otherwise position may be lost, reduced or, in the case of directory listings or fixed position advertisements, the insertion term may be reduced.
- The online publisher may create an advertisement on behalf of the advertiser if material is not received by the agreed deadline.
- Cancellation Policy: Any campaign can be cancelled without charge up to 30 days before the scheduled start date of the campaign. Non-banner advertisements, company profiles and directory listings (where available) can be cancelled without charge up to 30 days before
the scheduled start of the campaign. Cancellation damages of 50% of the advertising contract amount will be due and payable to the online publisher by the advertiser if campaigns are cancelled by the advertiser less than 30 days before the scheduled start date of the campaign. After a campaign has started all advertisements must run their contracted duration as per the insertion order form.
- All contents of advertisements are subject to online publisher's approval. The online publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation or position commitment at any time, or remove any advertisement from any website page controlled by the online publisher, or reject any URL link embodied
within any advertisement.
- The online publisher will notify the advertiser by email that their advertisement has been added to the website.
- The agreed duration will begin from notification by the online publisher.
- The advertiser must notify the online publisher as soon as is reasonable by either email or fax of any inaccuracy or changes that need to be made.
- The content of all ads incorporating data provided by a third party is not subject to the advertiser's prior approval but no warranty is given by the online publisher with relation to the accuracy of such advertisements. The online publisher does not undertake to review the contents of any advertisements and any such review of, and approval by, the online publisher shall not be deemed to constitute an acceptance by the online publisher that such advertisement is provided in accordance with the terms of the Agreement, nor shall it constitute a waiver of the online publisher's rights hereunder. The online publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any advert. In the event that any advert is inaccurate, the advertiser's sole remedy is for the online publisher to remedy such inaccuracy within 2 working days of it being notified of the inaccuracy by the advertiser.
- All insertion orders are accepted subject to provisions of the current rate card. Rates are subject to change upon notice from the publisher. In the event of a rate increase during the period of the insertion order, the advertiser will have the option to cancel the remaining period of the insertion order with one month's notice or as of the date of the rate increase, whichever period is the shorter, without penalty or continue the order at the revised rate. Page impression based campaigns are monitored and invoiced according to figures by the online publisher.
- Limitation of Liability The online publisher will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect or consequential losses; In any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either party at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss
occurred, suffered or incurred by a party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions. In particular, and without limitation, the advertiser acknowledges that the online publisher will not be liable for such losses whether arising from a failure to publish an advertisement, or from the inaccuracy of any data contained in any advertisements (whether such inaccuracy arises from any action, or failure to act, of the online publisher, the advertiser or a third party).
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the online publisher's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or that of its servants, agents or employees.
- Subject to the above, the liability of the online publisher in contract, tort, negligence, pre-contract or other representations or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the performance or observance of its obligations under
these terms and conditions, and every applicable part of them shall be limited to the amendment of any inaccurate data in accordance with Section 9 above or in the event that the online publisher fails to electronically publish an advertisement, the advertiser's sole remedy and the online publisher's entire liability to the advertiser shall be limited at the online publisher's option to either a refund of the advertising fee or relevant portion thereof, or placement of the advertisement at a later time in a comparable position.
- The advertiser acknowledges that any website on which an advert is displayed is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or endorsement. The online publisher makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to such website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade or that the website will meet any requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable.
- The online publisher shall have the right to hold the advertiser or its agent liable for such monies as are due and payable to online publisher for advertising which the advertiser or its agent ordered and which advertising was published and displayed.
- No conditions other than those set forth in the rate card shall be binding on the online publisher unless specifically agreed to in writing by the online publisher.
- The online publisher is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of any situation beyond the control of the online publisher.
- No conditions other than those set forth in the insertion order or this shall be binding unless expressly agreed to in writing. In the event of any inconsistency between the insertion order and this Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) together with any document expressly referred to in any of the terms, contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or verbal, between the parties in relation to such matters. No verbal explanation or verbal information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. Each party confirms that, in agreeing to these terms and conditions, it has not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these terms and conditions and agrees that it shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these terms and conditions save that the agreement of each party contained in this.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect or impact the continuation in force of the remainder of these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as creating a partnership or joint venture of any kind between the parties or as constituting either party as the agent of the other party for any purpose whatsoever and neither party shall have the authority or power to bind the other party or to contract in the name of or create a liability against the other party in any way or for any purpose.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute or matter arising out of or connected with these terms and conditions.
- Contractual Information:
- Signed Insertion orders must be delivered at least three business days prior to the start of an insertion term
- Banner adverts must be delivered at least seven business days prior to the start of an insertion term
- All other advertising copy and material must be delivered at least three business days prior to the start of an insertion term
- All advertising requires a signed insertion order
- All programs start on weekdays (excluding bank holidays)
For further information please contact Farson Digital Ltd on 01822 860 279